My name is Ashley, and I’m the founder and voice behind Wildfire Interiors.
I’m absolutely in love with all things home, and I’m here to help you ignite your style and love where you live, no matter the budget. I understand that not everyone can afford to spend a fortune on home decor and furnishings (myself included), which is why I am passionate about finding budget-friendly solutions that don’t compromise style. I believe that a little creativity and resourcefulness can go a long way in transforming any space into a cozy and inviting haven.
- I’ve been blogging about interior design, DIY, and home decor since 2011.
- In 2019, went back to college, and I currently have 3/4 of an Interior Design degree from Texas State University.
- Outside of blogging, I also have an interior design business where I work with clients in person and virtually. My main focus is helping clients who are building new homes make selections and stay on budget, but I also specialize in remodeling projects, color selection, and home decor.
- In 2022 I got my real estate license.
- Color is one of my passions, and in 2023 I became a Certified Color Expert.
- Throughout the years I have partnered with many brands, including Better Homes and Gardens, Country Living Magazine, Home Depot, Ryobi, 3M, Article, Modsy, Kirklands, Minwax, RustOleum, Stikwood, and many more.
As seen in:
- For the first 11 years of its life, this blog was called Domestic Imperfection.
- I’m from San Antonio, Texas.
- I have four sons. They are the best, and my house a flurry of activity all times. It’s exhausting, but I absolutely love it.
- I unapologetically love blue and green. All the shades, mixed together in whatever way, with accents of orange and a spattering of neutrals for good measure. I’ve tried to fight it, but this is my happy place.
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. What’s better than food and hanging out with family, without all the stress of gifts (I’m looking at you, Christmas).
- Summer is my favorite season… and that’s saying something, because I’m in Texas where that means ridiculous heat. I hate being cold THAT much.
- I absolutely despise bananas. I hate everything about them…the smell, the texture, the noise they make when people eat them…so gross.
- I love to dance. I dance when I clean, while I cook, the boys and I dance when we need a reset, and we dance in the car (which we call “party car). It makes everyone smile, every time.
- My hidden talent is procrastination. I’m like, REALLY good at it. I’ll tell you all about it later.
Fav TV Show
Parks & Rec
Fav place to shop